If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one here seen 30 Days Of Night. I know it's a vampire flick, but it feels more like a zombie film.

100th post

useless i know

The only thing funnier than your useless post is the fact that you were 101st..... :p

Harper, I haven't seen it, but I would like to..... but I am broke, so I won't go to the theater. I guess I will have to wait for it on OnDemand.

All I need is my Ninja skills and a few knives.

hey, ask the ninja at askaninja.com a question on how do ninjas kill zombies or is there such thing as a zombie ninja.

i would use my nunchucks on them...........for a challenge to test ur skills n endurance lol.

WACK WACK WACK WACK...........WACK ur head's off buddy!!

I suppose now would be a good time to enroll in some of the kendo classes my buddy's been taking. Knowing my way around a samurai sword would prove invaluable if the situation ever presented itself.

you know they never will right? dead coming back to life as zombies...if something like this happened, it would be a parasite inside the dead corpse using it like a skin
:p

you know they never will right? dead coming back to life as zombies...if something like this happened, it would be a parasite inside the dead corpse using it like a skin
:p

It's people like you who will be the first to go.

Trust me, I'm prepared.

I even know who I'm gonna make sure to pick up during the first hours of the invasion to be on my team. No weak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom