I Want a pda but I have no money. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrashenskate

Baseband Member
Hello. I have been looking foward towards a pda for a while now and my brother just got one. Unfornitaly he won't let me use it at all =/. But anyways I am trying to save up for one but im only 15 and nobody hires around me at 15 :'(. So i was wonder, if i somehow got my parents to get a pay-pal account, could somone plz donate to it? I am looking at this one around 260(american dollars). ITs preatty nice. Color ,cam comes with it, runs linux os (w00t for linux!) 400mhz. It even has a pull-out keybaord attached to it! Well thats about it. Thank you responding. I know this is a little ackward but hey..isn't life? :p.

wow you sign up for this one forum, make one post, and your first post is asking for money.... thats interesting...

Yeah iknow ..1st time here.

Yeah i know its my 1st time here but i just found this fourm and it looks pretty interesting and hopefully i can post alot more =)

thrashenskate first off

we arent gona give u any money

second

get a job if u are to young to get a job do chores

be patient. wait till 16. get a job in Golden Corral like me, and you are going to make 10000 a year, if you work hard. ain't that enough for a pda?

I am sorry, but you are not going to get a PDA this way. You cannot come into a random forum and expect people to donate to someone they don't even know from the forum itself. We don't even have evidence of your credibility. There are so many charities to donate money to which need it for good causes and have much more significance then your desire for a free PDA.

I appologize if I am sounding harsh, but that is the way it is. On the other hand, I can give you a bit of advice.

One, you can buy used PDAs on eBay for reduced prices (though despite eBay's attempts, there is no garentee on things like this). Two, it is very satisfying to earn your own money. Make more of an attempt to get a job. My age is fairly near yours and I have done some work. The mere reason that you can't get hired as a grocer for the lack of the legal working age, does not mean you cannot offer to shovel people's driveways when it snows, rake leaves, etc for a bit of cash. Be creative. Be resourceful. Ask other people for advice. It does not look good to come into a forum and ask for money for yourself. Thank you.

qiranworms said:
I am sorry, but you are not going to get a PDA this way. You cannot come into a random forum and expect people to donate to someone they don't even know from the forum itself. We don't even have evidence of your credibility. There are so many charities to donate money to which need it for good causes and have much more significance then your desire for a free PDA.

I appologize if I am sounding harsh, but that is the way it is. On the other hand, I can give you a bit of advice.

One, you can buy used PDAs on eBay for reduced prices (though despite eBay's attempts, there is no garentee on things like this). Two, it is very satisfying to earn your own money. Make more of an attempt to get a job. My age is fairly near yours and I have done some work. The mere reason that you can't get hired as a grocer for the lack of the legal working age, does not mean you cannot offer to shovel people's driveways when it snows, rake leaves, etc for a bit of cash. Be creative. Be resourceful. Ask other people for advice. It does not look good to come into a forum and ask for money for yourself. Thank you.

Amen. :)

If i get this job tommarow ill buy everyone a new Beamer and get your little PDA... Ha! Fat chance, but wish me luck!! :D

thrashenskate said:
Hello. I have been looking foward towards a pda for a while now and my brother just got one. Unfornitaly he won't let me use it at all =/. But anyways I am trying to save up for one but im only 15 and nobody hires around me at 15 :'(. So i was wonder, if i somehow got my parents to get a pay-pal account, could somone plz donate to it? I am looking at this one around 260(american dollars). ITs preatty nice. Color ,cam comes with it, runs linux os (w00t for linux!) 400mhz. It even has a pull-out keybaord attached to it! Well thats about it. Thank you responding. I know this is a little ackward but hey..isn't life? :p.

lol, no i will not donate to your parents paypal account.. sorry. :rolleyes:

however- i will still try to help you out, heres the low-cost redneck palm pilot which will serve u well.

you can thank me later kid. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom