i havnt been here in a long time... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, would be fun to have a reunion on Vent or something one of these days, remember Command and Conquer, Hick?

Yea I remember lots of these names too...

I have been so busy dont get into computers much anymore....

Working, Stuffing around on my block.... ladies all take up time.

Ah I remember Trotter... works in coke factory if I remember correctly ?

And Harper another aussie dude I think ?

I stopped coming when it went to the "new" forums tech forums 2 or whateva it was called.

anyway take care all.

Ah I remember Trotter... works in coke factory if I remember correctly ?

Used to back then, wish I still did.

Pop in whenever you get the chance, mate. If nothing else than to just shoot the breeze.

Ya i aspire, playing command and conquer was always fun. Me and Firefox started playing Starcraft II. That game reminds me so much of command and conquer 3.

Used to back then, wish I still did.

Pop in whenever you get the chance, mate. If nothing else than to just shoot the breeze.

Ah, what do you do now that isnt as good ?

why did you quit ?

Yea I plan on coming a bit

I left to take a management position elsewhere but ended up being screwed. Found a good job elsewhere but was laid off where the bottom fell out. Unemployed for 16 months, now working as a temp driving a forklift for a snack cake company. The job is fine, the pay is decent, but I am a temp with no possibility of becoming permanent there due to the current situation there. And that sucks.

Great to hear you plan on hanging around. ;)

Ya i aspire, playing command and conquer was always fun. Me and Firefox started playing Starcraft II. That game reminds me so much of command and conquer 3.

Yea I was too cheap to actually buy the game, when it gets cheap I'll probly pick it up.

Hey harper what ever happened to Keyboard cowboy?
1264926781055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom