I found $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A school mate of mine found $25000 once lying on the road. Supposedly, an immigrant couple who came to Canada um.. dropped it.. :rolleyes:

He handed it in to the police and the couple got the shitz back.. Well.. in anycase, this dude had some issues.. He killed himself by hanging himself when we were in grade 12..

Well, it wasn't over the money he handed in :confused:.. Some other issues. I think.. I didn't really know him well.

When I was in 5th grade, we were out on a hike when I came across 2 brand new mountain bikes. These bikes were pretty nice for the early 90's, so of course I had to hand them in to the cops. 2 days later a couple came by and said thank you for finding these bikes, which were apparently stolen from their garage. They said thanks and gave me $5.

man I found some dudes wallet in the street once, cash was already stolen, had credit cards in there...go figure why they ditched that...guess it's cause it'd be easier to trace....anywho I check his business card, and that dude specialized in basically being a detective...his card said he included such things as 'homicide, kidnappings, espionage' lol...those are the things he'd investigate...returned the wallet and got $20 from him :D

At my college, I found an XBox in the dumpster last week. The CD drive is broken, but my roommate knows how to fix it, so I'll get a free Xbox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom