I feel unappreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't checked to see if Dave/Larry have gotten the avvys back up yet. I'm at work right now and don't have the time to, but I will get back to you on that.

We haven't heard anything from Larry as to when the migration to the new server is happening, but he is getting all of vB set up on it first, and then migrating the data into it. This should fix all the niggling things that have been hanging around forever... including the avvy bug EZSM brought about with their upgrade.

I dunno, i do things for people and 80% of the time i get nothing for it...
(Awaits posts explaining that's the way things are............)

Hello,

Not to sound rude but this is a free community. ;)

How often do you think Trotter, Dave, Larry, Myself, Vern, Veedub, Saxon, Apok, and the rest of the mods get thanked for upholding the rules? How often do we get thanked for the things we do? This is not the only site i work on and not one of them do i get a thanks at.

I have gotten a few thanks here and there. But not as often as i help. I really dont mean to sound rude but if you dont like that you do not get thanked for the stuff you do maybe you should look into not doing stuff on free support forums?

I think you have done a great job with the projects you have posted about. I got your PM about the Benchmark but i couldnt participate cause i dont have any of those games. ;)

That is just the way of the beast that is a free support forum. People come in ask questions and get their answers and go away till their next issue comes up. Then they come back to get answers and leave again. Never thinking about saying thanks for anything.

I gave up a long time ago trying to get any kind of appreciation for the things i do. If i really felt bad about it i would have quit the free support forums a long time ago.

As i said i dont mean to sound rude in this. But this is the cold hard truth behind doing stuff at a free support forum.;)

Cheers,
Mak

I appreciate yoru responses Ste. You correct me at times when i am wrong. :)

I jsut feel bad for saying what i did. I know it is the truth and all i just feel bad being the one to say it.

Zedman you do great work. I would love to hire you to help me with my site and all that. I jsut dont have the funds.

I thought your image hosting service was great. Just tought to get people to switch off of what they currently use. Any new site startup takes time.

Cheers,
Mak

Lol, i would say most of the stuff im reffering to isnt on this forum. Dont worry about the benchmark stuff, Gurusan thanked me enough for everyone.

Its outside stuff, i was merley doing a 'rant'.

I was able to upload you an avvy, so you might be able to do it now. If not, post what you want as an avvy and I'll try to get it posted for you.

Note that a URL doesn't work, but the upload did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom