I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really need to think hard, or be rather drunk for me to get that cake is a lie on my skin for life.

The guy down at The House Of Pain is all ready giving me strang looks about that Companion Cube.

Oh wow lol...that is so awesome, haha. If I were gutsy enough (and 18) I'd get one like that lol.

The one thing I experienced when I got my tattoo last October was something I didn't expect.

I sat there and took the needle like it was nothing. It's not really that bad, it's more annoying than it is actually painful.

But what followed after the actual tattoo is what killed me. My arm... itched... soooo bad... for almost 2 weeks straight. I never felt such agonizing itching before, and they stressed so much that I shouldn't scratch it... that I should let it alone and let the skin settle. AHHH. I probably looked like an idiot cause I sat there slapping my arm as if I was swatting at mosquitos. It was what they suggested to do.

One thing about tattoos that I'm a sucker for is jet black tattoos with no other color. Just smooth lines of black ink manipulating a picture or word. I absolutely love it.

I'll post a link of my tattoo later. I'm at work so, ya know, photobucket is banhammered.

I`m exactly like you jayce i think tattoos with color are cool tho but just not my cup of tea. i like the big tribal tattoos like mine

sdwsd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom