How Tall and What Weight Are You ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110lbs (typical skinny nerd stereotype eh? :p)
Sports/Activities: None xD...I'm lazy. Pool is about the only 'sport' I play, heh.

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: Now I'm at 200, but was 160ish for a while when I was playing basketball. Definitely want to be back down at that weight.
Sports/Activities: Mostly caught up with work and being lazy, but i love basketball, tennis, and i love running. i used to skate and bmx but not so much anymore. also i love rock climbing.

Height: 6ft 1inch
Weight: 80kg
Sports/activities: ninjitsu (yup im a brown-belt ninja), bikeriding, crysis :p, running around like a madman :D, weightlifting for me meaty biceps, situps

Height:5'8
Weight: 125 pounds (struggling to keep above 120 with fast motabilism)
Activities:Just play around whenever friends want to play, any random sport usually basketball, gym rat go everyday sometimes twice a day, study of martial arts, brazilian jui jitsu, aikido a bit of karate so basically MMA

How do you struggle to stay above 120lbs. Just eat 2 packets of cookies a day, a entire leg of lamb and 2 burgers and then play Cod4 all day. You'll get fatter in no time.

Height: 5"10
Weight: just got back down to 175lb
I still have to much body fat that im working off, i want to get down to 160lb and then really begin strength training to get to 170-175lbs of muscle
Sports: Running, Used too wrestle in middle school failed a drug test in high school and was never allowed to wrestle there so that ruined my shot there. Learning Muay Thai at the moment.

How do you struggle to stay above 120lbs. Just eat 2 packets of cookies a day, a entire leg of lamb and 2 burgers and then play Cod4 all day. You'll get fatter in no time.

It all goes through me. All that happens is I feel like **** and get a headache if I eat crap. I am heating up a second dinner FFS! (and I hand a brunch (pizza left over from yesterday).

Trust me ive tried guys, once i ate macdonalds for lunch everyday for a full week and managed to somehow lose 1 pound, and everytime i play basketball or something for like 30mins to an hour i lose like 3 pounds, lol im actually trying to gain weight i guess my genetics just make me a twig, you cant win over genetics the doctor tells me

like i dont even care if the weight is muscle or fat i just need some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom