How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I became a computer NUT shortly after the divorce in '00. My dad gave me a Pentium 90 and have never stopped since. I thought I was the **it when i put a 233 and a Voodoo2 in that box!

I am 20, I have been into computers...hmm... probably 6 years. and I am curious Shoobie how old are you? cmonnn I guess...29.

Old farts with Commodore 64's and tandy's, awww hell im in trouble then.

I got into computers when they were all the rage, back in my day , I remember the good old days back then. People were nicer, everything was cheaper, my back didn't ache as much, I had my own hip.

AND IM ONLY 19 NOW......

I've built around 30ish computers, built my first at the tender age of 9, thank god that one worked first time - I would have had no chance of fixing it and would probably have cried.

I've destroyed a bunch of CPUs, admittedly sometimes just to see what would happen. But strangley enough my personal games computer has only gone through 2 sound cards....

36 years old.

I got started with computers, oh, around 1984-85, with a Tandy Color Computer 2. Only, everyone called them CoCos. My friends had a mix of the rest of the field...Ataris, Commodores, VICs...no TIs, though.

I sort of drifted away after I got married in December of '86. But I got back into it around '95 or '96 when I bought my old Packard Bell. With a Pentium 2 233MHz, 32MB RAM, and whopping 4.3 hard drive, it was only a couple of steps below top-o-the-line (which was 333MHz at the time)...it cost me a cool grand for the CPU..no monitor, no speakers, no printer.

Safe to say, I definately have the fever now. And I've got it bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom