How often do you dust your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but mines heavy and a pain in the butt to move....add to that I'd rather not unplug everything to take it outside, and bam........room full of dust :D

Nubius said:
mainly when I get new hardware which isnt often....I'll go in to put the new hardware in and realize that the case is dusty as ****. Dust builds up in my heatercore pretty badly. Just dusted it last week....filled the room with dust, had allergies that whole freakin day.

Kinda ironic with the way you kept saying my 6600GT was dusty, even though it was not. It was the camera flash.

I give it a quick clean out every time I open the case.

However I make sure it gets a really good clean out before summer hits.

Kinda ironic with the way you kept saying my 6600GT was dusty, even though it was not. It was the camera flash.
how is the statement you quoted ironic to me saying your 6600GT looked dusty?

Dust builds up in my heatercore pretty badly.
yeah I actually noticed that when I pulled mine out but now I have some filters over the blowhole which should hopefully deal with that problem, although I hope they don't effect airflow very much

Other than that, I have filters on must of my intake fans so dust hasn't been much of an issue yet from what I can tell

OK since writing my last reply I gave the comp a good ol' dust and I've managed to lower temps by a good 10C. So yeah maybe it is a good idea every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom