Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F.E.A.R

• stalker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say on average under 5 hours a week. Sometimes if I haven't been on in a while there are a lot of posts I want to read/comment on, or there is an on-going thread or some one who needs a lot of help that I am somehow able top provide, so I can also be on more than that some weeks. Typically, though, I am not on hardly at all on weekends and less than an hour a day during the week (depending on how much I work).

Im usually on at least once a day. Its routine like checking my email. This is because I work fulltime now away from a computer. So, 5-10 Hours.

Before, I had a window of TF open all day while I was at work, which was in front of a computer all day. So, that would turn out to be like 40 hours a week :D

Him said:
I work full time. I sit in front of a computer and do about 15 minutes of real actual work a day (Office Space) but that is my job. I do nothing, and get paid a ton. So, I inherently get paid to be on TF.

ditto :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I spent about 5-10 in the summer, less than 5 during school time. Im going on a trip in two days, and for a long time, so you wont see me on much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom