How much time do you spend on the computer?

What do you guys think?

• Yes, thats a great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, this might take a lot of work.

• No, its a horrible idea.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
This is just a poll to see how much time people spend on the computer here. Please vote. And let us know why you spend as much time as you do on the computer if you dont mind

nitestick said:
i think i spend way too much time on the pc every day (4-5 hours) i just can't help messing around with it. half the time i'm just doing random things and trying to perfect the way i have it setup. the other half i'm probably posting here lol

That's not bad, 4-5 hours.

For school, I am on a PC (or mac) for 3/4 classes. These classes are english, drafting and media arts. This is 3 hours at least.

Than I end up fixing PC's all the time, sometimes during lunch. Sometimes I also find extra time to fix PC's and networks.

At home, I spend alot of time talking to people on MSN and AIM as well as the occasional game.

Oh god...

If I had to add up all the hours a day I spend looking at a computer screen, I'd probably come up with something like 19 hours lol.

There really isn't much else to do around here, and since its way cheaper to talk to people on messenger than it is to call them on the phone, I do alot of IM'ing all day too. Not to mention the fact that I work on a computer every day in my office...
I don't really mind though. I love computers so its pretty easy for me to spend so much time on them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom