Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLiNkeY, flashy, plastic, disco cubes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
How much do u guys think to much in front of the computer? I sit in front of the computer about 8-15 hours a day.

Well, I'd say that I spend roughly 4+ hours on weekdays, and 10+hours on weekends. I think I really should cut down a bit.

I voted 9-11 hours.In fact, i don't know what means "too much".I choose that just because i work 8 hours in font of computer.XP:D :D :D

3-5 hours. I work all weekend long so I get most of my computer time during the week. Of which I don't get much anymore.

I voted 12-14 cause I figure I'm on around 9-11 hours a day....which is quite a bit so if you're on more than that, then you need an outside hobby :)

I say the same thing about myself muchless anyone whos spending 12+ hours on there

I threw down 6-8, But I do have some school work to do online. And my girlfriend lives in freckin Illinois, so theres a solid bit of im'ing and some SKypeing as well just to keep that happening. I also am trying to cut down, this is farrr too much, Tryin to hit some weights on Tuesdays and Ultimate Frisbee for a few hours after that, then racquetball on Friday perhaps. But I would say that since I'm not doing anything really constructive cept keeping a LD relationship goin that im wastin time instead of studying or something. I dont game really at all anymore either.. not sure wtf I'm doin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom