how to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg me to, i worked there for 4 years and made it up to line cook.

IT didnt take me 4 years. I was promoted to Line Cook is just over a year. I also did Waiter, Bus Boy, and Host. Along with working banquets and Bar. That was all within a 4 year span at the restaurant i was at. But it is good to see that i wasnt the only one who used that path to get started.;)

I havn't got a job yet and a lot of places don't employ till you've finished GCSE's. After that I'll be working here:

wieland030706.jpg

First Job (16) :
Loading and unloading chemicals at my dads friend warehouse.

Second Job (17) :
Clerk at a metal store (best job ever) I had fun work on metal , sell metal , advise on metal.

Random Jobs (From 8th grade) :
When there are elections city and country wise I work at the Campinas doing random things.

I used to work with my cousin at some flea market. From 12 to about 13. At 17 I worked in some dollar store, now I work at Walmart.

Always something random, looking to work at a warehouse right now. Walmart doesn't pay enough and never will.

I worked at a fast food restaraunt (vowed never to do it again), then I worked at the place that makes all the displays for Menards, Inc. Then worked at a Menards for a day because I found out how they treated their employees. Now I install commercial swimming pools and spas.

trade stocks!! That's how i buy my toys....Just got a 46" HDTV

Hmmm, i guess yu need money to buy stock in the first place. Your parents up for a loan?

well i leave about 2 hours from spokane so i lived there this last summer and worked construction... not bad starting out at 12 bucks an hour. only worked part time so didnt make that much.. and i have a friend at guitar center that might be able to get me a job in june when i graduate and start college.. my snowbaord coach might be able to get me on park crew at the ski hill if im lucky. if he cant im screwed and need 600 hundred dollars for my new rig :D i take donations :p

my first job Reverse Garbage
my father was one of the board members here, and while he was putting in his one day month down there, i was working at the counter. I was 9 years old at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom