How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i love fishing....nothing like fly fishing ...mmm mmm good!

Lucky fools. I live in California, near LA, but I've never gone fishing. Too much of a landlubber even though the one time I went fishing I loved it.

biggest fish i've caught was a 15lb aligator garr.....on 6lb test too with an ultralight setup......i guess i was lucky i know how to use drag....it dang took me 15 mins to figure out if i had hooked a log.....then it went for it's first run....peeled off about 200ft of line almost to the end of the spool. I still dont know how i got that sucker in!

forgot to mention that when i got it in...i had hooked it in the tail! LOL:laughing:

I usually dress strangely...

tonight i went to a party dressed as thus:

Shirt: a tight black tee that says, "MINI" that I bought from a MINI cooper dealer in Berlin
Pants: Cammo print baggy cargos that have a whole bunch of ropes and stuff hanging off of them that you can like, tie them all together, or w/e
Shoes: My brand new "Spalding" brand kicks from Wal-Mart :p
Accesories: Buncha bracelets that I steal from people, my Bolex (yes, it actually says Bolex because I bought it from a street vendor in NYC :p) my awesome homemade bike chain necklace/choker thingy, and my phatty phake diamond wigger earings(they're huge!) :p

I was P.i.M.p!:freak:
But the party sucked hardcore, so I came home and jumped into my pj's... but knowing me, I'll probably wear all of that to my classes on Monday, lol... and then again on Thursday or something because I'm too lazy to ever do laundry :p

But yeah, this is how I normally dress...:freak:

You and me mac_mogul have basicaly the same style. Well sorta, my clothes are more "exspenive" (bah clearance i tell ya!!) but basicaly the same. I wear w/e but i prefer to wear "prep" clothes. Also i wear many of things in the same week.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom