How...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

In Runtime
There is a rooster on one side of a river and its nest on the other one. The river's water is very violent. How will the rooster get to the other side to lay its egg?

besides the rooster joke I heard is a rooster is ontop of a roof (naturally it's your standard triangular roof point) , if it lays an egg which way will it fall?

These things dont work as well being typed out either.

Tell someone to say silk 6 times then ask what do cows drink.....9 out of 10 times they say milk........for those thinking "Well isnt that it?" no, cows drink water. :p

Yea, I've also heard the mountain bordering two countries version and you're right it doesn't work as well typed. Same as this:

A bus is carrying 10 people. First stop he drops off 5 and picks up 2. Next stop he drops off 1 and picks 6. Next stop he drops off 7 and picks up 4. Next stop he drops off 3 and picks up 2. How many stops did the bus make?

What English word can have 4 of its 5 letters removed and still retain it's original pronunciation?

I've a few.

Theres a pine tree, in the middle of a forest, the wind is blowing south east very roughly, in what direction do the leaves fall off?

What do you put in a toaster?

How much dirt is in a hole?

Ohhhh I forgot this one

A plane crashes in between the border of north and south dakota, where do they bury the survivors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom