The history behind your avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
I used to have this beautiful 7 foot dagga plant (marijuana) and we were the very best of friends. My care taker would always tell me he should cut it down because he was afraid the police would see it. I always said no because our driveway was 1 mile long and we lived right by a river in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway the bastard cut it down, dried it, and smoked the whole god **** thing by himself. So i chose that avatar because it reminded me of the greedy bastard who smoked my tree, may it rest in peace.

that makes me want to cry for you:confused:

<------

I like my avatar because i think it makes me seem crazy, especially with the "I'm a fanATIc NVIDIOT!!" at the bottom lol.

I also really REALLY like F.E.A.R, and i think that this shot of Fettel is just awsome avatar material!

IMO its alot better than the baby with the flaming eyes i had before:
bebz.gif

Mine is a pic from a "military movie" clip.

The faint cross-hairs you see, are the aiming point of a 30MM anti-tank gun mounted on an Apache helicopter. The helicopter is shooting at the dude in the avatar. Just think about it for a second and you'll figure out what happens....

My reason for having this avatar? I have a sick sense of humor.

oh yeah i saw that video, is that where the pilot was like "someone is under that truck, HIT IT!" and after they fire you just see a mess of blood and flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom