help plz.. old gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
hey
i was wondering.. see i have an old game i was going to play.. but i no longer have the system! so i heard bout emulators.. i downloaded one kus i figure i have the game.. might as well be able to play it on my computer... but when i click teh game it just opens note pad. is there a program i need to open the game or something??? plz help meh

nvm i found one sorry bout the post =(

This is illegal. You are not alowed to own an emulator for any amount of time, or for ANY reason. You can not discuss this on the boards.

oh? well it said it was legal when i read it :D
besides its not like i got it to work.. its a weird screen asking for something that i dont have.. lol

FadingTheory said:
This is illegal. You are not alowed to own an emulator for any amount of time, or for ANY reason. You can not discuss this on the boards.

ACTUALLY, emulators are legal, roms on the other hand, are illegal unless you own the game.

first.. its for supernintendo! second i do own the game third i used to own the system but it was broken so i didn't see any harm in using a fake copy when i have the real copy. (same as in CDs i burn no reason to take a 15-30 dollar cd to school so it can be stolen)

If you own a legit copy of the game its totally legal. Emulators are legal to. And burning backup discs - thats Legal too. This is an interesting thread though. Why do people fear copying stuff when in many cases its actually legal?

oh i know what is legal or not.. i can copy w/e cd i own 100 times they cant do ne thing bout it :) now selling them or giving them to ppl... different story
and as for the emulator.. i found lot of microsoft logos on the site i think ill have to look... so i dont think its illegal. and besides i do own the game i can put in a pic if ud like (besides its not like nintendo still makes money off old super nintendo games lol) correct me if im wrong

Nah you own it. Sort of anyway. Its like CDs, I own them, I can play them, copy them, and I can use them to balance my table if I want because I think thats what Busted is Best for and theres no man/women/child/lawyer thats gonna stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom