Help a guy in need. (not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
Well I have been talking to jboyjr on xfire and he told me about how he didn't get anything for christmas this year because his parents aren't doing so well right now. The way he explained I believe him and feel really bad. He wants a cathode or any computer light for his computer and I really want to help him out. So at his request I am posting this to see if anybody has any unused cathoded or led's or anything that makes light with a pc compliant plug.

Help out the poor dude. He got nothing for christmas. :(

Hmm...

I have a Blue cathode I can give him possibly.

I can always just buy a new one. So he needs everything right?

well, ya I guess. Just the cathode and a switch for it. I have an extra switch because I have both my cathodes running off of one controller.

Let me get this straight - the dude got nada for Christmas, and he convinced some saps to buy him something, and what does he want? Something that is totally pointless? How about some RAM or maybe something useful?

EDIT: Wow, you can't afford $4 for a light? I can find that in the cushions of the couch...

This thread blows.

General how about you just shut up and leave the thread.

yet another tally on the chart: General being a genuine a**hole

33% of my christmas gifts were thrown away at the airport because I didn't want to check my bag. It was two seperate 3 packs of braun shaver fluid for my electric razor.....stuff isn't cheap either. JERKS

yeah, I see their reasoning and all, but it's sealed in the braun made box straight out of the factory. Beyond that, they say only 3oz tubes......psht, like a 3oz of a highly explosive liquid or something like that binary explosives wouldn't still take out the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom