Happy Freakin' Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late, but nonetheless, Happy Birthday :cool:

So what sort of things are you doing with Google? (are you at the liberty to tell us)

**** Nubius, that looks painfull...
Nah it really wasn't. It happened so quick plus I was drinking so it wasn't much of anything. It's just because of that packaging tape that was wrapped around it that filled up with blood that made it look worse. Heres what it's like today and a much clearer photo :D

13021082269.jpg

Wow, Sasquatch, that must've been one really sharp knife, or you had one beer too many. ;) Possibly both....

nubius, now u know how all them emos feel...:p

dammit i saw the post above just after i posted......and i thought i was onto something new...:(

lol I knew everyone was gonna say emo stuff, but if that were the case it woulda been on the wrist :p

I'm glad as crap I didn't joke around like that and say "LOOK I'M EMO" and swipe at my wrist like I did with this. Plus those little emo wusses dont cut that deep anyway :D

Wow, Sasquatch, that must've been one really sharp knife, or you had one beer too many. Possibly both....
Real men have hair son....once you get out of that girly prepubescent stage you'll understand someday :p :) ::Much love firefox....much love :cool: :p ::

But yeah.......it was a combination of both. The dude is a complete comando kind of freak. His knives are ALWAYS sharpened to ridiculous levels but because of the BEER, I wasn't thinking about that part lol.

Anywho, I just got home from the hospital and got 5 or 6 staples in it.

Nubius said:
Real men have hair son....once you get out of that girly prepubescent stage you'll understand someday

Indeed! Feast your eyes on this!

pete-sampras8.jpg

Anywhoo.. Just noticed that cut Nubius. **** man. loll..

You threatened another girl didn't you?!.. Probably said something like... "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE **** UP, THIS IS HOW i AM GONNA CUT YA!".. :p

dude.........chankama.............you were there weren't you!?

Oddly enough there was this chick there and I was telling a couple of people who showed up later that she got mad and went crazy on me with a knife :p They believed it too but I did tell them it was just my own stupidity that went and cut myself.

Happy BDAY Mike! Geez! For someone who has Security+ (and like 100 other certs for that matter) I would expect that you would have a password to logon to your computer ;) :D jk

As for Nubius.....uhhh....wtf man:D ;) I bet that must've bled reeeeaalll good if you were boozed up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom