happy f'ing st patty's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin!!! *Raises glass*
Good to see you again. Haven't seen you on here in a good while.

Well, regardless, it's good to see you here. Most of the "older people" feel that they don't need to post even though I know they are glad to see us :)

BRreed said:
i get alot of green beads at work, to give out.

im sure you know where im going with this

A girl flashes you, you give them a bead. He must work in a bar.

Anyways, I didnt drink, because I was in an airplane. And the doctor says I can't. And the drinking age is a strict 21 where I was.

ugh my st patricks day sucked.....I got food poisoning or salmonella and man did it suck.......Couldnt stop puking and I lost 8 pounds in one day, Plus I was so weak I couldnt make a fist....undercooked chicken sucks.....btw my name is patrick too so I was a bit dissapointed becuase there was a dance and all and I couldnt go even tho they suck any way....yeah...Im still recovering but I feel much better....Im never eating are schools chicken again........... 90 % Irish :D

My St. pattys day was pretty cool. My brother and I scored a couple of six packs of "Blackened Voodoo - Dixie Brewing Company" which is super hard to find, yet is of some of the best beer on the planet.

We ate at a friends house, "Irish Family" had an amazing dinner, then we headed down to a local strip club with pins on that said, "Kiss me I'm Irish" - It was one heck of a night... lol

HAVOC2k5 said:
My St. pattys day was pretty cool. My brother and I scored a couple of six packs of "Blackened Voodoo - Dixie Brewing Company" which is super hard to find, yet is of some of the best beer on the planet.

We ate at a friends house, "Irish Family" had an amazing dinner, then we headed down to a local strip club with pins on that said, "Kiss me I'm Irish" - It was one heck of a night... lol

Sounds like an awsome night*

Better than sitting in airports and airplanes on st patty's.

DJ-CHRIS said:
A girl flashes you, you give them a bead. He must work in a bar.
nope, i work at the warehouse that sells to the bars, and stores.
we get all types of stuff from the breweries to give to bars,
like beads, neons, hats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom