The Happiness good FOOD can bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mole1135 said:
get that fealing anytime im high and got the munchies

weed makes all food better

Definatly. My favourite munchies food is a double cheeseburger pizza slice with a bag of chips and a can of pepsi.

Later on, perhaps some pringles and a Frosty !! =)

Definatly puts me in the happy mood.

I just got back from a pizza place with my buddies. We split a 16" garlic fingers (we payed for an 18", but got a 16" in an 18" box. Wtf?!) And it was horrible, so we joked about how the guy made it entirely with his peenus.

And that is how food ruined my Friday night.

Shumway said:
Probably the same reason i had a ThermalTake on my old celeron,Cause it run's hot!!! :D

The old celeron in our HP needs better cooling too, its so slow that when you try to wake it up from hibernation it freezes. Nothing cheers me up more than Sweet and Sour Chick and Roast Pork Egg Rolls with sweet and sour sauce, it's the best and the little fortune cookies are cool, who doesn't love free advice and lucky numbers to play in the lotto?

charles_scott said:
I LOVE SAUSAGE!!!! Man... It is so freaking goooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd.... [/QUOTE

sounds allitle gay to me...................lol

no JK

septoid2 said:
offtopic: WHy do you have a Zalman 700 on a celeron 1.8ghz?

Because I'm very short on money. And I have to upgrade my computer piece by piece over a period of decades/centuries.

Hand cranked home made ice cream (using an electirc ice cream maker is just plain cheating). Mostly because by the time you get done making it your arm is about ready to fall off and you feel like passing out. Then you eat a spoonfull of the ice cream and BOOM it is instantly worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom