The Happiness good FOOD can bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Well, i've been having a crappy day today at work. Very busy and lot's to do. It' been pretty miserable around here.

A few co-workers had a chance to get out to grab a bite to eat and they offered to bring me something back. Which I gladly excepted.

So, in the door walks my pal with a mid-sized bag. I open up the bag to find a few things. "JAPANESE TAKEOUT"!!!!

I've got hibachi steak & two different dipping sauces, veggies, white rice, soup, salad... all for $10.95 (This is an amazing portion and SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!) I wish i had a sake or a Kirin but, hey... this luch totally has made my day...

Anyone else ever have a good meal change there outlook on a day?

Excuse me while i finish my lunch...

thats awsome:D

Last year our travel soccer team had lost in the regionals game and we were all pretty down, becuase we lost 3-2.

Well any way, I was starving, and my mom was drving home from connecticut....I had an extra change of clothes in my bag, so I slipped them on and my mom took me to the cheesecake factory.

Oh...my.....god. That was probably the best Meal I ever had. It just hit the spot. Like I mean nothing could ruin the moment, and ahh it was heavan...totally made my day better. I slept on the way home went to bed and the rest is history :)

I love that feeling when a man gets exactly what he desires in his stomach, and its so great it just makes you feel on top of the world....

I love you food <3 :D

Happens everytime I get a good meal. ;)

I had two sausages left over from yesterday which cheered me up this morning.

What's with sausages and englishman? An english friend of mine told me today that he's got some nice sausages for breakfast tomorrow morning, for England's first World Cup Match. ha - he was so happy about a couple of sausages....

I hate japanese/chinese food. I do love italian and mexican however.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Anyone else ever have a good meal change there outlook on a day?

Yep,Had to do a month in lock up do to a little something,I was all bummed out cause i started my time on our first long weekend of the summer (party time),But after getting processed i had a nice pizza dinner and it made the day a little better (kind of) ;)

Not sure how many are familliar with a desert called a seven cup salad(consists of mini marshmellows, coconut flakes, sour cream, fruit salad, pineapple), my mother got me hooked on that when I was young, she makes it whenever we have a familly dinner, always puts me in a better frame of mind as I simply love it.

get that fealing anytime im high and got the munchies

weed makes all food better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom