H4x3r is Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
YES! finally got my parents to get DSL!...so now i'm going to be sittin' on a 3.0mbs DSL line on Tuesday....i'm more excited about this then my birthday!....so happy to get rid of AOHELL!!! omg...lol

Wow, finally man! I'm so happy for you....it was unacceptable that you were on AOL dial-up in an area like you live in. I bet your parents will love it and not want to go back either.

Wow that is great! I cannot picture myself going back to dial-up. You will be happy :)

ya thanks!...i can't wait to get rid of the virus known as AOL (that is if i can get rid of it :D)

REFORMAT! I had to do that to get rid of NetZero. And NetZero is pretty benign compared to AOL, so yeah, definately reformat that thing wiping out all traces of AOL, because its the only way to do it.

we've had broadband for years and my parents STILL use AOL............they got that whole $10 a month thing since they aren't your ISP anymore.....complete waste, but MEH, you can't convince them to not use it.

Never used AOL. Does AOL really make u install s/w even under XP? That is odd. Considering everything you need to create a dialup or DSL connection is already contained with the XP install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom