Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uni?? Im going to college, yes, if thats what your asking. Im going to UTA (University of Texas in Arlingto). Im starting in the spring semester cause i gotta help my parents move and ****. Its already paid for so i know im going and ot doing one of those well ill quit a year and go back.

eh theres a differnce between uni and college, how come you can start in the spring semester, thats like 6months off, surly youd only be there like 3 monthes then thats the end of that year?

Crysalis said:
congrats

my graduation sucked basically until I had my party. We went to a HORRIBLE japanese restuarant before the ceremony and the ceremony itself was near embarassing for my small school (grad class of 3 including me).

I did make $4,100 for my party though... :-D

Someone always has it worst...apparently I'm in a smaller school then what you were in. :p

eh theres a differnce between uni and college,
he's going to the "UNIVERSITY" of texas.........that's a uni.

Uni DOES = college unless by college you mean local college or like in my case art institute.

That is of course unless Uni means something COMPLETELY different, which it's simply supposed to be 'university'

Nubius said:
Uni DOES = college unless by college you mean local college or like in my case art institute.

Yup, Art Institutes are like that, except that they make you spend almost $2000 on camera equipment if you use Nikon instead of Canon products because they don't supply a Nikon "starter kit". :mad:

I take it you got accepted Nubius, congratulations! When will you be starting?

Anyone want to donate to the Sw1tChFX college fund, please PM! I need every penny I can get!

I take it you got accepted Nubius, congratulations! When will you be starting?
I thought it was me and you who discussed this over AIM? I'm going there this July. Classes start on July 10th and unfortunately it looks like I'll have to be driving on july 4th =/

Congrats PP. :D I still have another year to go before i graduate, my schools graduation is on the 9th i believe, still a ways to go.

Why wouldnt you want to see drunk people? Nothing like being able to laugh at their pure stupidity to cheer someone up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom