got a significant other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, don't have any money to try and entertain someone, although I'm not saying that's the only reason, that is a rather large portion of it.

Trotter said:
[I edited the title of the thread to make it 'significant other' instead of b/f. This way it can be open to all, and hopefully will head off a flame war. Keep it clean, folks. ~Trotter]

And we also still have a girlfriend only one, hrm.

Now everyone is just posting how they sleep with their **** PC's.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Thanks, i will get a pic soon.

ren.jpg

I will do whatever I feel like doing :D

It's nice that we treat everyone here so equally and non discriminatory.

My computer is my girlfriend. At least that's what my wife calls it.

Atleast your wife is calling it something nice,I can't even say what my ol'lady call's mine,Even if i tried saying it nicely the post would still be all like "******* ******* *******" :D

if girls can be open-minded/bi, guys should be able to
girls are sexy though :D (no that's not a real reason, so dont reply back and take it all serious)

Really though, theres this thing called "Law of contiguity" that says how humans naturally go for straight paths and smooth curves opposed to abrupt or sharp paths.

And what I mean by that.....well I'd have to draw it out for you to understand really.

But basically.......girls have curves and contiguity......humans as a whole are attracted to that concept, not only in looking at a person but in every day objects. (most)Males are naturally attracted to females because of being opposite sex and encoded in our genes and all, but women are attracted to women because of the law of contiguity :D

That's why it makes sense and is ok for more women to be bi and lez out than men :)

Ending thoughts: Most of that is simply my rant, but the law of contiguity does exist, and it's also my opinion on women being bi/gay and how there seems to be more of them and more widely accepted than males so IMO it follows those laws.

EDIT: Oh yeah.........apparently my friend has a boyfriend.........my guy friend.......that I've known for like 6-7 years that just informed me of this last night............. lol, what a weird coincidance.

AND just for the one or two people that might actually care, naturally I told him I couldn't care less, that I still know him as who he is and that he shall remain my friend. Guess all of his friends took it well, said he didn't lose anyones friendship over it.

Crazy stuff though, definitely wasn't expecting that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom