Google talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good. I'm more content with this than AIM or Yahoo. I'll still be using AIM as my default IM program due to my friends who haven't gotten Gtalk yet. I didn't screw around with the mic yet, but the rest of Gtalk seems to be superior to everytheing else.

by 2010, google will have what they call "Gimplants" simply put of course it's Google-Implants that will be about a quarter of the size of a dime and will be connected to the medula oblongata at the base of the skull.

This will allow users to control their PC via their thoughts and any search inquiries will be immediately downloaded to the brain.

Side effects included but are not limited to, complete wipe of your memories, being turned to a vegetable state, paralysis of limbs, and in some rare extreme cases instant death.

well, mainly depends on what your friends are using.. Now alot of ppl on my MSN list has already opened up GTalk along with MSN.. it's just a matter of time.. though, some of the things needs to be done:(i just downloaded it today) the gtalk program doesn't include an appear offline option (hidden in gaim), so i have to logout when i don't want to talk, no file transfer, no changing display name..

back go gaim.. though, i might try it again when it's out of beta :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom