Good Internet Providers?

I haven't seen any of that. Then again, I use it for faster downloads of free Linux distro's so idk.

I.e I dont use it much lol
Well, if you aren't illegally downloading then they wont throttle you. The 6 strikes is against piracy so if you are torrenting an illegal file they will throttle your connection to about 50k/s.

Well, if you aren't illegally downloading then they wont throttle you. The 6 strikes is against piracy so if you are torrenting an illegal file they will throttle your connection to about 50k/s.

true, its wonderful how they know what your downloading and such :grumpy:

true, its wonderful how they know what your downloading and such :grumpy:
Oh yea totally. Considering, TWC themselves said that "they did not currently have the resources to monitor each and every download for each customer". Uh huh, they are packet header sniffing. I can be torrenting "something totally legal" and the connection will be reduced to 50k/s but can speedtest and stream anything at 20Mb speeds. *****es.

Oh yea totally. Considering, TWC themselves said that "they did not currently have the resources to monitor each and every download for each customer". Uh huh, they are packet header sniffing. I can be torrenting "something totally legal" and the connection will be reduced to 50k/s but can speedtest and stream anything at 20Mb speeds. *****es.

ha right? i got slowed for playing NFS: world and league of legends for 2 days straight till i called them. it was strange.

Back
Top Bottom