**girls First Time**

Status
Not open for further replies.
not funny, i just had 2 of my wisdom teeth taken out and have to go back for the other two... thanks for the reminder.

haha that was awesome, and im sorry Roshi I cant feel sorry for you, I had to have all 7 of my wisdom teeth out in one shot. Thats right SEVEN, I had seven damn wisdom teeth and they put me out and made huge holes in my mouth where my F*ckin teeth used to be!~! I just opened my mouth and drooled blood, I didnt go to school and just sat at home and played Baldurs Gate II, ate applesauce and drooled blood, I got sick of spitting it into this disgusting blood cup (and this stuff was THICK DARK red too) so I swallowed some, and i guess I swallowed too much and I threw up just a pile of blood.

I broke my 2 front teeth when I was 6 I think. I was climbin up a slide and fell smack on my teeth. Yes, it hurt...a lot. And there was a lot of blood. Since then, I have chipped the filling 3 times but this filling I have currently has been one since I was 10 maybe. They are gonna get crowned at 18.

I had a good dentist so my wisdom teeth can just grow out by themselves so i don't have to have them pulled. Only girly men get their wisdom teeth pulled, just kidding.

i chipped the bottom half of my front lefty off, dove into a pool and it was weird.. somehow I got to the bottom super fast and I had my mouth closed.. but I guess my mouth hit the bottom perfectly to pop the peice off right into my mouth, although I lost the peice swimming to the bathroom to see wtf just happened.. anyways that was when I was about 10 or so.

GIrly mAn? Man screw that! I woke up in the middle of it and heard the guy cracking and shattering my teeth cause he coudnt get em out right. Man I had 7!! Thats one short of twice as many as im sposed to have. They were never gonna come out right no matter how good my dentist was. Theres not room for 7. My parents fed me nuclear waste for baby food I guess, a Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom