ghost? OR magnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alluminium isnt magnetic. Pop can = magnetic
I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying here. I'm guessing you say 'pop' instead of soda or coke, but anywho, a soda can is made of aluminum so isn't your statement contradicting?

And Deimos it's "poltergeist" dude

You guys know you can start a fire with the bottom of a soda can and chocolate? True stuff :p

of course that's a very vague explanation

oh i suck at spelling, and i got windows xp home so i don't have word, no spellcheck. anyone ever see the movie poltergeist? it was hilarios although i think it was supposed to be scary.
think steven speilberg doing a horror film.

Jayce said:
I'm assuming this... Perhaps when you put the can down, the liquid inside was flowing from one side to another. If the liquid was moving at such a rate, it would easily move the can to the side everytime it slammed against the inside of the can. Just a guess.

I would suspect this

Nubius said:
I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying here. I'm guessing you say 'pop' instead of soda or coke, but anywho, a soda can is made of aluminum so isn't your statement contradicting?

And Deimos it's "poltergeist" dude

You guys know you can start a fire with the bottom of a soda can and chocolate? True stuff :p

of course that's a very vague explanation

lol i saw that on mythbusters: you had to polish it to get out the oxides. They also did it with ice.

lol i saw that on mythbusters: you had to polish it to get out the oxides. They also did it with ice.
I had never seen it on mythbusters, but oddly enough that particular episode is on right now lol. I saw a video of some people doing it on some random boyscouts style website originally

If you store your laptop in a very strong magnetic field, this won't happen.

Of course, it wouldn't happen because your laptop wouldn't be, er, operational - but it would rule out your computer doing the trick.

The whole "air hockey" thing is likely. All is needs is a very thin layer of water or other moisture to act as a seal to contain pressure - happens all the time to me in my dining hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom