ghost? OR magnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
Ok... I havea laptop that I play computer games on(mind you, I don't have a desktop and it's not reccommended for pc game use cuz its not great) and I was playing yesterday on CS, with a sprite next to me (the can kind). Well, every once in a while, I'd take a drink and put it down. 1ce after i did that, I held down shift (to crouch) and to my amazement, the can started slowly spinning and moving torwards the side of my laptop. I tried it again, but it didn't work. Later, It happened again, but I couldn't get it to work again. What's going on?

I'm assuming this... Perhaps when you put the can down, the liquid inside was flowing from one side to another. If the liquid was moving at such a rate, it would easily move the can to the side everytime it slammed against the inside of the can. Just a guess.

hmmm... that's possible. it would explain the spinning, because the liquid could be swirling. What I don't get, though, is that sometimes it happened a few seconds, or even a minute, after I put it down, and only when I pressed shift.

was it cold? was it on a flat surface?
if the answer to both those is yes, it was becase the condinsation on the botom of the can created a seal with the table, and the air under the can(in the big dented part) "lifted" it of the table just enough to make it slide. kinda like air hockey

hmmm... it was on a flat surface, but no it wasn't cold (I hate cold soda... don't know why.)

Kind of creepy, now that I think about it. I still think it's something to do with my computer cuz of shift... I'm trying to recreate the moment again now.

wet the bottom of the can, i have a cffe table that isnt level, this happens to me all the time, they WILL fall off :(

simple, pultragyst is trying to mess with you. so who'd ya kill, because now their ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom