getting a permit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The test up here wasn't hard at all, most people have trouble with knowing who has the right of way at a 4 way stop (4 stop signs), and on the road test, most have trouble parallel parking.

Please tell me the truth of what you think.

The last 3 times i went to get my permit i got to the last question and then i get it wrong and thats the 4rth question i get wrong so i fail on the last question.

I was wondering if you guys think i could pay the guy that sends me over to the computer $26.00 if i get to the last question a 4rth time and i don't know the answer and its the 4rth question i would get wrong.

I hope I don't get into any trouble or anything if I ask the guy to answer the last question.

Its a permit for driving a car if you didn't know.

Some of them are a trick questions. And it's best to read the question and multiple guess answers in full before choosing with option. I do remember failing the first time around because of 2 trick questions and one questions where i did not read all the multiple guess answers.

Your goverment's Driving Authority should have an online test for you to swat up on. After failing the first tiem round, I just spent the entire afternoon doing nothing but the online test until I had it memorised.

To be frank with you, the questions that they ask you are just there for commen sence. They are not that hard. And if you fail this test (especially 3 times), it clearly is a sign that you should not be on the road in the first place and you are a hazard to others and yourself.

New jersey had questions made to trick.

NSW has this one stupid law about cars and seat belts.

You are in a car which only has 1 seat belt for the driver. Where does the passager sit?
* In the front
* In the back
* In the front sharing the same seat belt as the driver.

I was looking at question thinking "Where the 'NO AT ALL" option."

PA does too. Its the ones that the pedestrians use at the lights isn't it?

I wish i would get all easy ?'s for a change. I am going back tomorrow to pass cause I know i will.

I passed permit test first try, failed my license because i was just one inch to far from the curb in parallel parking... yet, what does it matter??? Not all cars are the same width.... ****.... I was ****ED that day, you have to be 3-6 inchs from the curb in that or you fail, no more, no less....

in GA it is said that it is hard....but i passed it 100% out of 60 questions....and on my driving test i made a 97.......the one hard question on my test was this

If you have just moved from another state, how many days do you have to get the new state license

A) 30 days
B) 60 days
C) 90 days
D) 120 days

i had to guess...and i got it right luckily

If your stuck on a question and planning to ask the guy a question about your question... id suggest reading the ****en book and study
i passed this **** the first try on all of those stages of G license

norcent - aren't you the one who claimed to buy that 700 series BMW? I wish I coulda bought an $70k car before I even had my permit let alone my license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom