George Foreman Grill thingymajigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdinkel

Daemon Poster
The other day, I was going through wal-mart, and i thought, " Sometimes I get sick of this college food, and having a homecooked ( read: dormroom) meal once in a while would be nice. " My eyes wandered onto the George Foreman Grill. I thought $13 was a fair price to have home-cooked meals. Considering that at McDonalds, its about 4 bucks. I can buy enough hamburger to do that 2-4 times for $2.

I tested it out, and it really is one of the best return-on-investments.

Yea, we have one somewhere, and it's just crazy with all the grease and stuff that thing gets rid of. It cooks food really good too, I like it.

At first, i threw a hamburger on it, without any seasoning, and it tasted really dull; It was a lot better with salt, but the lawry's salt method works the best for that little thing.

I cooked two hamburgers on it, that's about the limit, or one chicken breast.

I wonder how it'd do with eggs, omelets and such.

it would probably run off the grille like fat... unless you can somehow find a way to defy gravity :) Hamburgers sound pretty good, I think I might give one a spin. mrdinkel which lawry marinade are you using?

Actually, its McCormick seasoned salt. I always call it lawry's salt anyways, because if i could afford it, i'd put that on my burgers.

I had one when I lived at the beach. It gets extremely grimey when 7 guys use it for 3 months and never clean it once.

This Hamilton Beach HealthSmart Contact Grill features removable, dishwasher-safe grill grids that make clean-up a breeze. Prepare up to 6 healthy hamburgers with this extra-large grill or open it up and double its capacity.

Isnt "Heathy hanburgers" a contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom