George Bush doesnt care about black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by beedubaya
All Bush cares about is making money off the gas prices.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...No, nice try
Yeah, what can you do....theres multiple uneducated comments like this especially after katrina.....go figure....the GAS companies make money off the gas prices

Nubius, truebe, benzimm86 i wonder if you guys are republicans. The guy was talking weird because he was very emotional, some people actually find genocide disturbing.

Nubius, truebe, benzimm86 i wonder if you guys are republicans. Nubius yet again your KKK member status shines through your empty skull.
1. I don't belong to any particular political party.

2. You're more of a hypocritical racist than anyone else here....he's talking 'weird' because he's an uneducate moron that blames things like nature and the poor black people of lousiana looting stores for things they don't need all on bush....give me a break dude. I've seen him on other things besides this and he talks the same damn way, not to mention all of his ridiculous lyrics.

I can understand stealing to survive, but none of those people have shown them doing such things...his stupid comment "oh black people it's looting, white people it's surviving' hell yeah it's looting when you see cops shopping for shoes and a little boy getting a girls pink shirt and riding off with bikes.

Get off your little podium dude as you just make yourself look ridiculous every time you open your mouth with these 'KKK' comments.

And beyond that I'm not the only one making comments here about his ignorance, so why you get up and address everyone

My comment about Bush and the gas prices wasn't serious...but there is some truth to it. Bush has major stock in oil, and right now if you have stock in oil, you are making unprecidented amount of money.

My comment about Bush and the gas prices wasn't serious...
well then I apologize if it seemed like I was attacking you...however since hurricane katrina theres been a RIDICULOUS amount of bush bashing so it's a bit hard to distinguish people who are serious and those who aren't.

Bush has major stock in oil, and right now if you have stock in oil, you are making unprecidented amount of money.
The "Bushs" in general have had stock in oil for god knows how long...regardless of being president most people saw this ridiculous rise in gas prices coming from a long time ago....of course I wouldn't doubt he'd be one of the first people to know where and how much oil is being sent and refined over here so that'd give him an advantage, but like I said they've been in that stock forever...so it's not as if he just came along and thought "oh well hey, time to rip off good ole america" or something like that.

gab00n said:
Nubius, truebe, benzimm86 i wonder if you guys are republicans. Nubius yet again your KKK member status shines through your empty skull. The guy was talking weird because he was very emotional, some people actually find genocide disturbing.

OMG Gab00n is right... read the definition of "Genocide" below!!! WE MUST DESTROY MOTHER-NATURE BEFORE SHE DESTROYS THE UNITED STATES!!! LOL!!! Really Gab00n, how do you come up with this stuff? I think I have and idea... Puff puff! LOL

(genos=people, race, kind; cide=murder) The use of deliberate, systematic measures (as killing, bodily or mental injury, unlivable conditions, prevention of births, forcible transfer of children of the group to another group) calculated to bring about the destruction of a racial, political or cultural group or to destroy the language, religion or culture of a group.
www.pbs.org/eichmann/study5.htm

This could be a very well discussed topic if --

1. You start acting like mature people.
2. Stop attacking each other and focus on what's important.
3. Learn to have a conversation/debate without taking it personal.

This is the only warning I will give, then it will be shut down. I am leaving it open ONLY because this is a sensitive topic and sometimes an online community is the only place to talk about it it, albeit, a TECHNOLOGY FORUM!!!

Today in my English class, the teacher asked, "Who is the richest man in the world?"

This black, rap-loving kid said "George W. Bush."

Just thought you might like to know
That is freakin' halarious :D His mom probably told him that and then she's aloud to go out and vote, scary..

The guy was talking weird because he was very emotional, some people actually find genocide disturbing.
What the hell does anything have to do with genocide? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom