General Trivia Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, I agree....but disagree...

People can't drive anywhere in the US. I've been all over this country and have yet to find a state where people actually obey:

1) Turn Signals

2) Stop Signs

3) Yield Signs

4) Yellow Lights (The ones that mean "Slow Down")

5) Their own mirrors (Especially the ones that LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND THEM!)

I been all over Oregon and it's no different, there are idiots there too. . . :(

haha yeah, true. Like today it was even worse when all of the idiots drove slowly in a pack and took up both lanes :sigh:

There is a noticable difference between a few of the states though, like Montana, for example.

haha I like your #5 from above :D

and unfortunately as cell phone use increases, so do terrible drivers...

Thats great :)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A ****ING BRAIN TEASER IN HERE FOR BUDDHA SAKE!!

haha alright, sorry for hijacking the thread :) I have one I heard a while back:

A man lives on the 10th floor of his apartment. On rainy days he takes the elevator straight to his floor, but when it is dry out he gets off on the 7th floor and takes the stairs to his room. Why?

its a little lame, but its all I've got

I thought about this a little before I went to bed. I had a thoery but then just disproved it. I'll have to think a bit more.

By the way, please don't take my posts offensively (like the one above) I'm usually laughing at posts like that when I'm typing them and don't bother to tell people that I'm kidding around. I guess I assume that people already know that I'm not serious :) :p

mikesgroovin said:
Ok, well I made it about 1/2 way down the steps to the freezer.
I only thought of this because of another riddle that I've been asking people/friends for years.....but here is my guess:

"To say that I will be boiled in a pot of death is false, and to say that I will be burned at the stake is true"

Hmmm, thats the best that I could come up with anyway.....but it makes sense to me....

Off to my mint chocolate chip.

Oh, so I guess I was wrong? It sounded good to me :) hehe

Greg said:
haha alright, sorry for hijacking the thread :) I have one I heard a while back:

A man lives on the 10th floor of his apartment. On rainy days he takes the elevator straight to his floor, but when it is dry out he gets off on the 7th floor and takes the stairs to his room. Why?

its a little lame, but its all I've got

Well, this poor guy must be a midget. When it rains, he probably has an umbrella, which he's able to use to press the 10th floor button, which he normally can't reach. Thus, when it's not raining he doesn't have he umbrella and can't reach the 10th floor button and can only reach as high as the 7th floor button?

lol - i'm really stretching here... no pun intended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom