G-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that gmail has been sending out a lot of invitations this week. some of the current users got 10 ( 2 batches of 5)invitations within two days. at the beginig they were giving away in batches of 3. this means they are gearin up to accept mass signup :) hopefully it will be out soon .
but i bet all the good ones are now taken .

can anyone shed any light on the story ... hotmail is blocking out gmail invitations? i know some ppl aren't recieving the invitations cos of this ..

What now *****es I got GMAIL

HAHAHAHAHAHA maybe if you wouldnt have laughed you could have had got invited by me.

Sorry guys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Origanlly Posted by TrowaBarton
Gmail's space is wonderful sure... BUT... I don't want them reading every word and every line of my emails and then possibly selling that information to other companies for marketing and reporting statistics.

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20074

I agree 100%, on top of that who is actually going to use 1000MB of space? No one.

And one last thing for newguy4... if GMAIL is soooooo cool, how come you are still using an excite email address? Just curious.

what are you talking about it I just got it today. Someone sent me an invite today I didnt have it before so I had to use excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom