forum for computer practical jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good one!

In response to Unsain's post, my Comp. App. teacher knows barely anything about computers either!

OIDanTheManIO said:
Smile prank program? What is it and what does it do? Also, where can I get this...

-Dan The Man
http://www.robrob8.com/pranks/smile1.htm

Other prank:
If you are working in an office or school where two computer workstations are set up back to back you can pull this one off. Before the person who works across from you gets to their computer, unplug their keyboard and plug yours into their computer. Then open the word processor on his PC. When he sits down start typing something like this:

You Type: Hello (victimÂ’s name)
Victim Says: What the @$#%Â’s going on?
You Type: How are you doing (victim's name)?
Victim Says: Holy @$#%, the @$#% computer knows my name!!!!!

This can go on for as long as you can keep a straight face

uNsaiN said:
http://www.robrob8.com/pranks/smile1.htm

Other prank:
If you are working in an office or school where two computer workstations are set up back to back you can pull this one off. Before the person who works across from you gets to their computer, unplug their keyboard and plug yours into their computer. Then open the word processor on his PC. When he sits down start typing something like this:

You Type: Hello (victimÂ’s name)
Victim Says: What the @$#%Â’s going on?
You Type: How are you doing (victim's name)?
Victim Says: Holy @$#%, the @$#% computer knows my name!!!!!

This can go on for as long as you can keep a straight face

WHOA! I have got to try that one.

OK, now I have a prank, but it doesn't involve computers...but you could certainly do it in a place where there are computers! Haha, anyway, this is how it works. Take a nickel and put some of the strongest glue you can find on it and glue it to the floor, head-side up. Now, sit back and wait for some dumb geek to say "Look here, now, there is a nickel on the ground! I will pick it up!" Now, watch and laugh as they strain themselves to pick up the coin! It's sooo hilarious! My big brother (also a computer nurd) did this in his Computer App. class and ended up getting a saturday detention for it because one person that tried to pick up the coin was so pissed that he couldn't pick it up so he told on my brother because somehow he knew it was him. Haha, I have yet to try this but it sounds fun ;)

-Dan The Man

Found some more pranks.
1. Send them the following link in an email and have them check it out:
http://www.funnyforwards.com/laughs.html
You will get tons of pop-ups, so try it yourself at your own risk.

2. Simply unplug their keyboard from the back of a colleague's computer.

3. Change the Windows mouse sensitivity all the way down. It should take about 10 years to navigate around to get it fixed.

uNsaiN said:
Found some more pranks.
1. Send them the following link in an email and have them check it out:
http://www.funnyforwards.com/laughs.html
You will get tons of pop-ups, so try it yourself at your own risk.

2. Simply unplug their keyboard from the back of a colleague's computer.

3. Change the Windows mouse sensitivity all the way down. It should take about 10 years to navigate around to get it fixed.

That's a broken link...

im guessing you wouldnt want to click it anyways lol. anything that says "click at your own risk" is trouble. esp at work/school.

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I shall not be held responible for loss of property, limbs or life (etc. etc) for any one trying this stunt. The following is rather destructive. You have been warned.

I did a few floppy drive bombs. I did not do this to any of the teachers, but I did do this to a few of the people that were bullying me.
1. Take 1 floppy disk, 1x Box of matches
2. Scrape the tips for the match sticks. You will need to do this to about 10 match stick head.
3. Grind the match stick heads up into fine dust.
4. Open up the floppy and apply this match dust accross the disk.
5. Get a disk label and put some thing important one like "IMPORTANT FILES" or some thing like that.
6. Smuggle disk with the rest of the normal floppy disk.

What will happen is that as soon as the disk get used, it will start a fire and melt the disk inside the floppy drive.

JOKES WITH YOUR DISPLAY SETTINGS :-
* Configure your nVidia Display Drivers so that every thing is up-side-down or sideways. Then turn off the monitor

* Set a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH error message as your wallpaper. Then hide all bottom bar and desktop icons. Then turn off the monitor

* Every thing to the one colour. Like White Text On White Back Ground.

Silesia said:
TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I shall not be held responible for loss of property, limbs or life (etc. etc) for any one trying this stunt. The following is rather destructive. You have been warned.

I did a few floppy drive bombs. I did not do this to any of the teachers, but I did do this to a few of the people that were bullying me.
1. Take 1 floppy disk, 1x Box of matches
2. Scrape the tips for the match sticks. You will need to do this to about 10 match stick head.
3. Grind the match stick heads up into fine dust.
4. Open up the floppy and apply this match dust accross the disk.
5. Get a disk label and put some thing important one like "IMPORTANT FILES" or some thing like that.
6. Smuggle disk with the rest of the normal floppy disk.

What will happen is that as soon as the disk get used, it will start a fire and melt the disk inside the floppy drive.

does it really work??????????????...it would be awesome!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom