Finals start tomarrow. How to pass the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily said:
Sudoku. Google it.
Thank you for the link!

I am going to looking into this a little further as I have had 2 recruiting meeting / test where they had puzzles that were very simulare.

homerj14 said:
Get high before class. or bring a psp

That is the dumbest comment ever. Getting high before an exam? Are you retarded?

Anyways I write most exam's on my computer, so my own method no longer works. + Our exam's take me about 40-45 minutes and we only have to stay an hour.

Oh yeah, were not allowed to bring any music player to exam's.

hey dj chris.. I take my exams high all the time.. whats the Problem with that? helps me Concentrate has diffrent effects on diffrent People..

homerj14 said:
hey dj chris.. I take my exams high all the time.. whats the Problem with that? helps me Concentrate has diffrent effects on diffrent People..

It will not help you concentrate unless you have a bad problem.

I hope you get smarter in the future for your sake, and it's not like I am some person who has never seen nor done drugs. I had a problem myself.

chevytrucknut said:
just out of curiosity, why do you have your exams at the beginning of the year?
Well it's the end of the 1st semester.
horndude said:
hope it isnt any english final cause youve already failed, its "tomorrow", not "tomarrow"
I've always spelled like that, and heard nothing of it. MS Word recoginizes them both as correct. Not saying either of us is wrong, but it's definitely something I should be aware of.
Anyway, I took that test this morning, and I'm pretty sure I got an A.

yeah you take your exam at the end of the first semester and the end of the second semester and this time is around the time of the end of the first semester. My finals start next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom