Favorite College basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashar

Banned
i live in the ACC world. i'm all about UNC. always been a university of North Carolina fan. and right now i'm watchin the carolina clemson game. nothing is making me chane my mind. what's your favorite college bball team.

are you a duke fan because you're kewl and like for your team to win? are you a duke fan because you love the skewl? or are you a duke fan because you live in NC and like duke for its players.

just a fan of the team could care less that it is a good school ...and no I dont live anywhere near them so basically becasue I am cool ..yes

Terps if i had to pick one, basketball isn't my favorite sport though if you catch my drift, especially crooked college basketball :)

just a fan of the team could care less that it is a good school ...and no I dont live anywhere near them so basically becasue I am cool ..yes
i know alot of people like that. i live in NC so there are lots of people sayin NC state is the best or duke is the best. i've always been a UNC fan and this year lots of those state people have been backin down from yashar ;)

and UNC beat STATE a couple nights ago AND earlier in the season. UNC has always beat NC STATE. unc was undefeated at their home court until UNC came along. GO TAR HEELS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom