FARTS --- Now A Crime In USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what i love about most of my teachers the apathy, as long as you do your work they dont care. you could be building a bomb in the back of the class, they wouldnt care.

both of you fail. lol. it's in the tidewater region of virginia(south east). near va beach (one of the worst beaches in the world)

The cops probably didn't have much to do and the teacher didn't want to deal with the kid. Yeah he got taken away by cops, but its not like anything happened to him.

dose it. well i guse they dont get payed much so they dont realy care do they

Not true. It's the ultra conservative parents these days. When I was going through school, all the teacher had to mention was "The Stick" and that would put any student in line. Before that, there was even "the cane". The methods of corporal punishment would get most trouble making student to stand in line.

When I was going through school, I have had the a teachers to the following to me :-
* wrap my knuckles with a wooden ruler.
* slap me in the face
* given a solid kick up the arse.
Good luck with that happening these days. If a teacher even touches a student these day, you can bet that the the child protection act is just going to jump all over him.
One time it was suggest that teachers where not allowed to yell at students. This was regect as a lot of teachers complain "Don't take away our only last weapon to control students'

It's not that teachers are lazy. It just that these ultra conservative parents that think that thier little trouble maker is a perfect little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom