Easiest Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Algerba 1. Haven't had an easier class yet.

This year its US History.

My Hardest class? Video Game Design...>_<

Flanker said:
My Hardest class? Video Game Design...>_<

I took a programming class my sophmore year in high school and i swear that i will never ever touch C++ again! IMO, programming it the most frustrating thing ever. half the time i'd write a program that was in the book, it wouldn't work and it would take me a week to find out that i forgot to put a semicolon after endl.

// frustration program
#include <iostream.h>

int main() {

cout << " :mad: :mad: :mad: " << endl;

return 0;

}

My easiest class was POT - Principles of Technology. The name of the class was very misleading, because it was basically physics, but for lazy people. The teacher also taught the normal physics class, and I would find out from friends that I had in that class that we were learning the same things. The only difference was that they got tons of homework, and we barely got any. The very first thing we did in that class was build model rockets... even before the teacher gave us the textbooks. We even got to watch Beavis and Butthead Do America because our teacher looks like the teacher from the show, but I can't remember his name right now for some reason...

I wish my honors precalc class was like your Trig/Calculus beedubaya. I have it right after lunch and the teacher is so boring. I have managed to stay awake this year but i still dont understand very much. I will have to take it again because i cant go onto AP calculus unless i get a B in precalc. I have a 77% right now. :(

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I took a programming class my sophmore year in high school and i swear that i will never ever touch C++ again! IMO, programming it the most frustrating thing ever. half the time i'd write a program that was in the book, it wouldn't work and it would take me a week to find out that i forgot to put a semicolon after endl.

// frustration program
#include <iostream.h>

int main() {

cout << " :mad: :mad: :mad: " << endl;

return 0;

}

Yeah same here I will not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

My easiest class was Gym or History.

my gym teacher always gets mad at me because i just stand around doing nothing. But the easiest class ever was industrial tech, I could slack off not do anything and the teacher didnt care, he was the director of all A-V stuff and I used to do all his work for him plus get out of my regular classes !

algebra 1 in middle school...i never studied for tests and placed very high (highest i ever got was a 99% for a 2nd place out of 110 or so, then i kinda stopped doing homework and dropped to a 96 which is what i believe i finished with), i couldn't beat #1 who had a 102%, the guy went on to go to a top school in so cal (i think its a magnate school, im not sure, he's placing #1 there is what i heard from some people that talk to him) and he's won national contests i think -.-

american history in middle school, science in middle school, our teacher sucked and never taught us anything

i think a course's difficulty is dependent on the teacher, rather than the class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom