Dynamic Motion Synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Dynamic Motion Synthesis (As some of you may know) is a revolutionary new Physics engine, that creates extremely realistic physics, and animations from people. It gives every AI and NPC a different Personality so to speak, they will react differntly to situations everytime, which uses physics based real time animations.

This is the coolest thing ive seen in a while, and more exctingly... Its used in GTA4.

Heres a video Called Drunken People, this is all created using Dynamic Motion Synthesis, a very interesting and funny watch.

YouTube - Endorphin a.k.a. Drunk People Simulator

Enjoy.

EDIT:

W00T ! You can download this thing :cool: NaturalMotion endorphin Learning Edition

more people should look at this thread... me thinks the boring name puts people off, but them videos are AMAZING. GTA4 is gona be a cracker to run up and punch someone :D

dude.. i downloaded that program and it is awesome!!!

Its fairly easy (for me at least)

I just made this one scene where this one guy walks up to another guy and shoots him in the leg, and then the guy just balls up into a fetal position and the guy puts the gun like 2 inches away from his head and shoots him again!

I also made this one where to planes collide and one of the drivers jumps out and manages to grab a light pole :D

This program is awesome!!!

You guys are missing out on SOOOO much fun.

I know... except. You sounds pretty good, best i got is two guys that dive on a ledge, one guy gets stuck on a velcro collision pole, while the other kinda falls onto some ice and all his body parts explode with a 'severe event' while at the sam etime a force of 50 and speed of 1 on each body part.

Its hilarious...

Alexsabree make a new thread or post called 'So much FUN' or something like that, and link people to this, give a breif description. If i do it, i'll get it locked for double posting.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom