Dragonball Z Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's not a black character I don't think, just looks like he might...let's see what I can find...

so, he's a djinn, or genie....or Xian (chinese). Such characters are of arabic origin. The character then is not a "black" character but does have really dark skin. I always thought he was an eggplant :D

now...mideast and far east peoples can be fair or posess skin as dark as "black" people. I have no clue what he is supposed to be, but if he is what he is...then he's anthropromorphic and not a human

that is my offering of ethnic knowledge to this discussion of a fictional world :D

yeah, I keep forgetting this was just classic DragonBall and not 'Z'

That being the case, there was a black guy in the Red Army (a general or something) and one of the competitors in the tournament was either black-ish or of eastern origin

Is there a trailer out for the Dragonball movie IMDB does not have one and quicktime does not have one. Anyone know where I can find one?

This movies more than likely gonna blow monkey tail. Too late for DBZ cuz most people don't care and they are probably gonna get the personalities all wrong anyways. They'd do better if they let Robin Williams star as everyone.

Up next is Naruto the live action movie, of course to keep it on track with the anime they'll have a girl play Naruto and of course Micheal Jackson will reprise his role as Orochimaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom