do I have a court case here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe. yeah. I've seen that. You should also make a little note about "why" you gave in so quick to your bro - in the video itself.

DIdn't you say something about u were afraid he would go after your new camera?

yeah it was brand new at the time, i got it at work (sears) marked down to $270 on clearance.. It was originally priced $799. But thats just one of the benifits of being the person who marks items down. Bought the last boxed new one, and the beat up floor model camera went got marked down to $180....

i joined 4 months ago so its the first time i saw it.

BTW: uzi i have been meaning to tell you this for a while, but i LOVE the combination of ur avatar and that lil comment, dont resist me, THATS SO FES!

OMG!!!!!! THATS HILARIOUS!

you got some huge property there man.

omg, i just laughed my a55 off watching that.......rotflmfao

yeah, i wanted an avatar that was someone face that was really annoying.. So i picked fez, and than i wanted a quote to go along with the face.. So I picked his quote that he says to all of the ladies....
"dont resist me" (in his accent)

i was here when you posted that video if you posted it about 5 months ago, but i missed it. i miss alot of things.

but yeah you can take them to court, not sure how much money a lawer (spelling?) will cost, compared to how much you will get.

you should of waited at least a week until telling him that it was a fake cube, but keep your new camera in a safe place, preferably a safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom