Deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Brute, and Irish Spring, but both those I am apparently allergic to or something, causes skin issues, so I might wear them on some really special occasion and not constantly. Otherwise it's Old Spice Classic for me, stings when it goes on, chills you to the bones all day for some reason after the sting goes away.

Here lately since Old Spice Classic is a bit expensive I have been stuck with that crap-tastic dry chalk you people call Axe.

I like Brute, and Irish Spring, but both those I am apparently allergic to or something, causes skin issues, so I might wear them on some really special occasion and not constantly. Otherwise it's Old Spice Classic for me, stings when it goes on, chills you to the bones all day for some reason after the sting goes away.

Here lately since Old Spice Classic is a bit expensive I have been stuck with that crap-tastic dry chalk you people call Axe.
Then use the gel. I don't use the dry.

I'm lucky, I smell fantastic naturally and hardly sweat at all. I don't just mean I don't smell bad, I mean I actually smell good :p
Obviously if I spend the day working hard I'll work up a sweat and smell terribru, but if I just spend the weekend at home playing games and watching movies, I smell like a manly angel. Subject of much amusement for le family

If I'm going out or to work I'll still wear deodorant though (Lynx Africa). One never knows what might happen or how long one might be gone for

Axe doesn't do much for me either, stuff is more for pussies who do nothing at all all day and wanna smell pretty. I am only using it because I got a few sticks this past Christmas... That is all I got was those little gift packs of Axe and Old Spice.

Axe doesn't do much for me either, stuff is more for pussies who do nothing at all all day and wanna smell pretty. I am only using it because I got a few sticks this past Christmas... That is all I got was those little gift packs of Axe and Old Spice.
Lol same here. I have 4 mini sticks of Axe from a pack I got for Christmas.

I agree with russell peters on that issue; if you're a man certain grooming is ok, but shaving everything completely off? I don't want to look like a prepubescent kid or chick, shaving your manliness away is bad and you should feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom