Compucar Debuts First Corvette Shaped PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Outdated design, ugly back, and underpowered compared to the C6. While on the C6 we have 400BHP, 0-60 in 4.1s, and a top speed of 186mph.

it's called personal preferance flanker.....just like you might think some 300lb amazon woman is sexy while others wouldn't.

No real need to say a car looks better twice in thread about a car shaped PC though............anywho, indeed pretty crazy

Flanker said:
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Outdated design, ugly back, and underpowered compared to the C6. While on the C6 we have 400BHP, 0-60 in 4.1s, and a top speed of 186mph.

Lingenfelter twin-turbo Corvette C5 has 800BHP, 0-60 in 1.97s and a top of 240+ mph.
Ofcourse that's a tuned car...

* no video card listed

* Pentium 4 "up to" 3.8GHZ listed, which is proven to be not much beter than a 3.2GHZ original prescott

* no visible AGP, PCI or PCI-E slots

I'm sure it's crappy onboard video. It's definitely not meant to be a gaming machine by any means.

Wouldn't we all.

The C6 Corvette gets the same Lingenfelter performance; Clicky.

TheMajor said:
Ofcourse that's a tuned car...

Ofcourse, because we all know that a $10,000 tuned car could beat a Corvette...The C5 Lingenfelter also cost $155K.

Ok forget this. Yea, its personal preference, I know :)

But since performance came up, why are we arguing about a newer and better version of a car :p

What? Did somebody say Ford GT? Oh, I thought we were talking about niiice cars.

That pc would fool people. from the other side, the stupid thing probably looks like a scaled model.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom