college choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well i sent my aplications away in january and i am finaly hearing back from some schools. i will tell you i aplied for photography at a local school as a few of you may allready know. I also aplied to St-Lawrence college in Kingston Ontario for advertising, and graphics design. I have been accepted to both programs and I am waiting to hear from Algonquin in Ottawa Ontario. I need to draw up a portfolio for graphics design. I plan on visiting the school on the 28th of march. Now my strugles with making choices is, which is a better career path, both jobs lead to a marketing oriented career. Both are creative gfx design more on the creative side. I decided to ask here as i know many members have careers in these area's, and I would like to ask about your experiences, and possibly your advice. As a final note this school and its advertising have won the provincial college's marketing competition 6 times in the last 9 years they last scored gold in 2007, and came in 3rd last year, so they have a very good advertising program there. I would like to end up working in an advertising firm or graphics design firm I do not plan on starting my own business.

Well I can't help as I am not a graphics artist or photographer, but I wanted to say good luck with school and career Poizen !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom