Camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZ

Fully Optimized
I am going to gone for a few days. I am going camping up in a place called cowichan!

Just in case ya miss me :p

See y'all later

I'm goin campin this weekend too! Only I don't know if I'll be sleeping in a tent, or in our camper. Either way, I consider it camping :D

Camping......ahh yes.....isn't that the thing that you sleep in sleeping bags.......and then you wake up in the middle of the night.....and you gotta go take a leak or somethin.....and it's freezin cold......and by the time you get back to your sleeping bag you're wide awake and can't fall asleep? =P Nah, camping is alright.......i usually go camping in the middle of winter.....it's more fun that way

Yea, this afternoon i'm leaving to go to new york for the weekend.....bye all.....i don't think you'll miss me, and no parties while i'm gone! ;)

I went camping two years ago this week at a place called Monument, Colorado with my friends. I haven't been camping since and have no plans to go again..lol.

Where we go there's nothing but us and bears, it's pretty scary going to take a pee at 3 in the morning when you can't even see your hand in front of your face and all you hear is sumthing coming your way in the bush!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom