The Butterfly Effect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
This is by far the best movie iv ever seen.. and iv only seen the first twenty minutes so far... so... anyone feel like posting there favorite movies and how it made u feel... like "omg..." feel free

Which version of butter fly effect do you have.
The ending in the cinema was different in the DVD.

DVD ENDING SPIOLER
In the DVD, he does back in time and causes himself to die while he was in his mother womb. He dies. He's is no longer alive to cause or stop any of the events. And some how every thing works out all right in the end.
It a big WTF if you ask me because the GF Father would of still been a pedophile. And her brother would of still been a jerk.
However some how the movie directors made out to be that every thing would of been okay if the main character did not live at all.

I told my sister the DVD ending, and even she said "WTF, that does not make sence!" :confused:

CINEMA ENDING SPIOLER
Now I did not see this in the cinema, but my sister did.
In the movie, he does back in time to one of the event before the BLOCK BUSTER. And he does some that that stops the block buster from being used. And because of that, it causes a chain of events where every thing works out fine.

Still both ending are completely different.

Could some one clear up the Cinema ending for me. BTW, could you please use [ COLOR=white ] [ /COLOR=white ] forum code just to not spoil the movie for other people.

BTW, if you liked Butterfly Effect, then watch Donnie Darko

I should check those out, thanks for putting the spoilers in white instead of being a jackass who ruins the story by not warning the person...

I always heard it sucked...

I might try it...

Best moive of all time:

Shawshank Redemption

Top other 4:

Road to Perdition
Signs
Collateral
Green Mile (?? maybe)

I dont remember what version I watched but here is how it ends
Spoiler:
He was in an mental institue and then he runs out and steals an old reel of film that was of him having a party when they were really little like 4 or something. He goes up to the girl (dont rember her name) and tells her that he hates her or something of the sort and she runs away crying and then they never talk again
The end

whoa whoa whoa.. heard it sucked?? [Ease up on the judgemental statements that flame others with different opinions]... im watching both versions tonight.. i cant get over this... lol...thanks harper for the spoiler warnings...omg this is freaking insane... ahhh

Cinema ending!!! beware :)
The cinema ending is this:
Ashton goes back to a mental institution because of an event of when he goes back to when the pedafile event happened... he went and grabbed the blockbuster...and then it blew up in Kaly's arms.... and she died.. and he ended up in a mental hospital.. he couldnt get to the books so he went to olld home movies... a movie of a party when ashtom and kaly first met.. he wispered in her ear"i hate you.. if you ever walk or talk to me again ill kill you and your family.." she went off crying and they never seen each other.. till almost twenty years later walking down the streets of New York.. he seen her... they turned around and looked at each other.. and then kept walking

freaking insane movie...

sry for the double post..

BTW, if you liked Butterfly Effect, then watch Donnie Darko

I have seen Donnie Darko, loved it. I might rent Butterfly Effect.

Shawshank Redemption

Wanna see that also

I also wanna see Schindlers List, Dr Strangelove, The Great Dictator, Metropolis.

regnak, you must have seen it in the movie theater.

I went to this movie with my wife and her parents. My wife smacked me a couple of times, because there's a lot of women showing off their assets in this movie.

My mother-in-law hated it, but she's admitted it was because she's a nurse, and she had a problem with all of the blood from his nosebleeds. My father-in-law, on the other hand, loved the movie. Personally, I didn't care for it.

My favorite movies are pretty much any action movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom