Is it booring on your school computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw my school's comptuers aren't like that. you can pretty much do whatever you want. but there is this program called "bess" that blockes you from going to some sites unless you get a bypass from a teacher.

For many years, Internet Explorer was blocked from access, but I used the M$ Office flaw to get around that.

god u guys are lucky that u have windows at ur school
my school runs of macs and god i hate it. they WILL freeze up on u when ur in the middle of something like a report of just browsing the web, its what theyre meant to do. And restarting them is a pain in the ass holding down the power button for like 5 min and it just sleeps on u then randomly when u give up it restarts. ugh they piss me off so much only reason my school has them is cause theyre suppose to be easier to use. wow is it really that hard to click on a icon on the desktop. i envy u guys

NewCents05 said:
god u guys are lucky that u have windows at ur school
my school runs of macs and god i hate it. they WILL freeze up on u when ur in the middle of something like a report of just browsing the web, its what theyre meant to do. And restarting them is a pain in the ass holding down the power button for like 5 min and it just sleeps on u then randomly when u give up it restarts. ugh they piss me off so much only reason my school has them is cause theyre suppose to be easier to use. wow is it really that hard to click on a icon on the desktop. i envy u guys

lol ur really not lucky i really hate macs and windows i prefer linux

I remember my school at Dighton had Citrix for the storage system. Security was locked down ONLY when you were logged on to Citrix; anytime else you could screw up the Local Machines Like None other.

I once got full privelages on Citrix, but I don't remember now

mrdinkel said:
I remember my school at Dighton had Citrix for the storage system. Security was locked down ONLY when you were logged on to Citrix; anytime else you could screw up the Local Machines Like None other.

I once got full privelages on Citrix, but I don't remember now

Nice... well I know the Admin password soo eh eh eh it's like 20 characters long and things like *lk3(20a^#L}A But, I have it somewhere lol :p

there isnt too much that's infringed on out skool comps... just a few game sites blocked.... dunno how to controll other comps tho *hint hint* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom