Is it booring on your school computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I wonder if it's booring on your school computers. Like if, it's all locked up so you can't even go in My Computer (well you can if you go in Start Menu, Documents, My Documents), you can't change the wallpaper and can't right click.

Tell me more about your school computer...

Same as yours, except I know my way around things.

And I can remotely control any PC in the school, including hijacking all of them on a same channel, but last time that happened :eek: they sent out a search party

For getting into C:\ you open up word and create links.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Same as yours, except I know my way around things.

And I can remotely control any PC in the school, including hijacking all of them on a same channel, but last time that happened :eek: they sent out a search party

For getting into C:\ you open up word and create links.

Well I know how my way around things too... I got a program (that I made) to set any wallpaper that I want and that it STAY there. I can also remotly control any PC not in just my school... in ALL the New Brunswick schools (including servers)! They are stupid... they show IP of all New Brunwsick schools computer.

And, for the search party, did they got you?

BTW: Where are you? At school? (I am)

I never really used the comptuers at my high school, but the rule was that if you did anything against the rules, you would be expelled from the computer lab for the rest of the school year. And they kept a VERY close eye on it. I got called to the computer lab and questioned numerous times for things I didn't even do, just because they knew I had the knowledge.

I got my school computer hooked up. I brought my speakers in from home, wireless mouse and my webcam. I moved it to the back of the room and made a little fort of towers back here. I surf the net behind websense with a cute little cgi proxy and chill on stupid message boards all day.

I made a cool gun out of a plunger, too

Well, "RUN" is not on the START menu, and just about everything on My Computer is not accessible.

Also, almost literally every gaming site is blocked out... I'm lucky this forum hasn't had to bite the dust yet. :D

Definetely makes me appreciate the fact that I have the internet at home with no restrictions.

It is wuite good at my school.I know the it team well, so it helps.

There is no way to access the main things at my school (c, but it isnt called C, They have a load of odd stuff like p: (teachers my documents) and Z student documents.

I cant even do ctrl N to get a new one of the programs up.

As for getting to banned websites, www.freetranslation.com and translate the site from something like german to english.

there is no right click, I can change the wall paper for about 5 seconds.

Well, not all my computer schools are locked up. Like the one I'm on right now :D And, I just installed VS2005 on it :p It's fun to be the computer geek ;) Soo many previlege. Like, I can go in the Techno class to go on computer all the lunch time :D (That's mean 90 minutes and, my next cours is Techno so, another 90 minutes here eh eh eh) 3 hours on computer... I'm soo lucky!

EDIT: Thanks for the trick man!!!!! (Trifid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom